A girl and here shoes should never be apart. So, in a previous post I said that I wanted to own a pair of Manolo Blahnik's. These are the pair that I believe that I just have to HAVE!!!! In Pink python-embossed leather the Crisscross Ankle-Wrap Sandal comes in at a whopping $675.00. It's a killer but these are soooooo fantastic.
And these are a cheap pair of super hot shoes that I picked up the other day. I can't wait to get them out and wear them. If it doesn't snow on New Years Eve I think that these will be on my tootsies. Yeah!!!!

Well just another day in paradise. Hope yours is just as nice!!!
And these are a cheap pair of super hot shoes that I picked up the other day. I can't wait to get them out and wear them. If it doesn't snow on New Years Eve I think that these will be on my tootsies. Yeah!!!!
Well just another day in paradise. Hope yours is just as nice!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment