On a side note my oral surgery went awesome. I haven't had any problems, so far, keep your fingers crossed for me. I have been eating solid food since the day after the surgery. I hated not being able to eat. I love food. hahaha. Any way that's my news from Northern Iowa!! Lots of snow on the ground here, and of course I'm loving that.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
new puppies
These are "the boys" as my dad and I have taken to calling them. Max is the fat one on the left with the green collar and Benelli is on the right with the red collar.
Me with Max and Benelli
There is "Fat Max". He's Mom and Dad's new guy.
And Benelli all perked up being a cutie. My brother is his new papa.
Outside playing in the snow. They love to bite each others collars and ears.
We just got them on Friday December 14th and they are 10 weeks old they were born October 2nd. I can't wait to have them this spring and go play in the grass and go swimming this coming summer. But I am sooooooooo excited to have them. I love puppies!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The boys are way too cute. Can't wait to meet them.
ReplyDelete