Thursday, December 20, 2007

it's beginning to look a lot like christmas

This is what I get to look out my window at work and see everyday. My backyard at home is much better but, I am so loving the fact that we are going to have a white christmas here in Iowa this year. Last year we were looking at a lot of black dirt and dead, brown grass.
It is really foggy here today. Iowa weather is so tempremental. One day it can be in the 30's and the next it will be -1. That's just how it is here. Today it is foggy and by Saturday we are supposed to have another 3-5 inches of snow on the ground. It has to be below 20 to get really good snow here and if it gets too cold it won't snow at all.
On a side note I LOVE Sex and the City and I found this on a web page the other day. It makes me laugh and I thought it was really cute.
Hopefully I will be back before Christmas but if I don't. I hope that everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment