Friday, December 7, 2007

deer hunting

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING PICTURES ARE GRUESOME



If you don't mind a little blood and decapitation you are in the clear. However, I am a hunter and this is part of what we do. So, here we go.

Mine is one of those cuties up front with out antlers.

Dad's Deer

Shep's Deer

Brother's Deer

All I can say is that this year I didn't shoot "the kitten" (my deer was so small it got nicknamed that). We had a great time as usual. The weather did kind of suck this year. With the sleet that we got on Saturday Dec. 1st. I have a pump action on my gun that froze and my gun wouldn't move. We had a couple of safeties freeze on. Two of the guys said that their guns froze to their coats and one of the times that I was sitting my back froze to a gate. However, with 9 deer we marked this up as another great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment