Wednesday, January 16, 2008

365 self portrait

So I have been seeing all of these 365 day self portrait thingies and I'm am thinking about doing one. However, I didn't start at the beginning of the year so I don't know if I should just start now. I know if I say I am going to wait that I will never get around to doing it. So, I guess that means that I should just start one now.
I will let you all that are out there in blogger land know what it is when I begin.


Here are a couple of pictures from the last two days.
My backyard and the lake right now all frozen. Can't wait to get out there and so some ice fishing with the boys.
Work, road trip today took me to the little town on Ionia, IA. However this was on the way there. I got to travel through the town of Nashua, IA.

Home to the Little Brown Church. This picture sucks my dash reflected in the windshield while I was driving. But here it is, I saw one of Iowa's great landmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment