Monday, January 21, 2008

it just keeps coming

So I have two more pictures of all the snow (blogger's being dumb and won't put them up). One of them is even from my front yard. It just kept coming yesterday. I believe we got some where between 4-6 inches just yesterday. I love the snow and it's all great and wonderful. It's one of the many reasons I stay in Iowa. However, like I said the other day I really want some sun. And when it snows all day you don't get sun. Right now out my back windows you can really see the lake right now. I was told the other day that it has about 2 feet of ice on it right now. The neighbor boys were out riding their snowmobiles accrossed it Sunday. If you look close you can see their tracks in the snow. My guy friends have been out fishing on it too. I really need to venture down and take a little walk out to see them. Don't worry I won't go and fall through or anything. Well have a great day from me here in snowy Iowa.


4 comments:

  1. Ice fishing huh? Damn a bunch of cold weather. It was seven degrees in DC when we were there last week. I'm all over not seeing single digit temperatures again. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snow is beautiful, it is just a bit cold for me. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snow is great you should both come up to Iowa and enjoy the cold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the cold? There is nothing enjoyable about cold weather. Don't get me wrong, we love coming to visit...but screw cold weather.

    ReplyDelete