Thursday, September 13, 2007

projects

I am a project freek. Right now I am working on making pillows for my chair and sofa in my living room. Here is a sneek peek of one!! Art hands. hahaha did some tree drawing the other day. Hope to replicate this on a pillow.
Just me!
Another shot of the back yard!!!! Need to go down to the lake and take a pic for you all to see.

2 comments:

  1. Cool...my projects are "Let's clean the garage so I can change oil in it again. Or something like that. A lake behind the house huh? That sounds pretty awesome. Guess it's time for E to buy a Jet Ski.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be awesome to park a Jet Ski in the back yard. Except the lake I live on is for fishermen. Hahaha. It is a "no wake" lake. And right now it is said to be a "no swim" lake too because of bacteria!! Yummy right. So it is nice to look at and lay next to.

    ReplyDelete