Wednesday, September 19, 2007

the weekend was wonderful!!!!!!

I had a great weekend in Ames with my bestie, Jenny. Friday night we went out and saw all of the guys we used to hang out with when we were freshmen. It was a fun experience seeing them all again.

Saturday was a great day to sleep in and upon waking up we did a little shopping at the mall. It was so funny the Iowa-Iowa State game was in town this weekend so it was nuts in town. However, we all thought that Iowa was going to kill ISU so we didn't even watch the first half of the game until we found out that ISU was winning 12-0. So we get back to Jenny's and turn on the game. This turned out to be exciting with a 1 min to go and the score at 13-12 with Iowa winning. ISU ball at the 20, one little kick to win the game 15-13. Needless to say we partied hard at the bar uptown after the game. Met some really drunk people in a bar. They were funny and we had a good time hanging out with them. 3am finally rolled around and we hit the sack. I got a wake up call from a friend, at 8am, to see how I was feeling the next morning. I guess I had talked to him a lot the night before.

Anyway goodtimes all around. Only I really miss Ames and want to go back and have some more fun. Here are a few pics from the weekend.

We love our Vodka, and we love it Rich.

Girls just want to have fun.

3 comments:

  1. Watermelon vodka huh? We've got a nice bottle of Vodka here we'll break open if you ever make it down. I'm sure Jennifer will drink the fru-fru shit with you, but you can count me out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOHHHHHHH!!!! I want to come see you guys soooo badly. Mom and Dad are coming for Thanksgiving but they haven't asked us to go with them. So, I'm not sure if Ben and I are coming or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you have a car and are living on your own...so you can come visit us whenever you want.

    ReplyDelete