I had a lot of fun on my date last night. We went out to eat at Applebee's where I have never had a bad meal. Nice relaxed atmosphere. I had a GIANT chicken cesar salad. It was fantastic. I will be eating the rest for lunch today. Yea!! We then had some time to kill and cruised the car lots of Mason City. It was funny. We both found new vehicles (too bad we can't afford them).

After killing time we went to the movie 3:10 to Yuma. This is a good movie lot of the whole wild west/shooting random people because you don't like them/and lots of pride and morals. I would recommend anyone to go see it once. And the ending is a good one. I didn't cry so I classify it as a good first date movie. And it doesn't hurt a woman to go see it you get to see the awesome Christian Bale (yummy),

Russell Crowe (who I'm not a huge fan of but he was awesome in this movie), and a little blip of Luke Wilson (who is also very yummy). Needless to say I've basicly been feeling Christain Bale since Batman Begins. Very excited to see The Dark Knight his sequal to Batman coming out in July of '08, co-staring the beautiful Maggie Gyllenhaal,
and the sexy Heath Ledger.

Well that's all for now. Basicly I am really excited for our next date whenever that might be. ;)

I have been trying every weekend to get Jen to go see 3:10 to Yuma. I want to see it so bad! Glad to hear you liked it, and glad the date went well. Sounds like he might get a second date huh?
ReplyDeleteoh yes he will. I had a really nice time.
ReplyDeleteYou do realize you're going to have to call or e-mail and give us more information than this right?
ReplyDelete