Wednesday, September 5, 2007

the name game

I stole this from Cousin J

1. YOUR SPY NAME: (middle name and current street name)
Ann Beeds Lake

2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your mom’s side, your favorite candy)
Patricia Snikers

3. YOUR RAP NAME (first initial of first name, first three or four letters of your last name)
E-Sym

4. YOUR GAMER TAG: (a favorite color, a favorite animal)
Green Dog

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Ann Clarion

6.YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters of your last name, last 3 letters of mother’s maiden name, first 3 letters of your pet’s name)
Symmitduk

7. SUPERHERO NAME: ("The", your favorite color, the automobile your dad drives)
The Green Ford

8. PO.RNO NAME: (First Pet’s name, First street you lived on)
Snoopy Balsam

9. YOUR ACTION HERO NAME: (first name of the main character in the last film you watched, last food you ate)
Sara "Sway" Ruffles

What movie is "Sara 'Sway'" from? That's for you Cousin P. I think mine are all odd but I think that Snoopy Balsam is really wierd.

2 comments:

  1. If I had to guess Sway is from Gone in 60 Seconds...because I could totally see you as a hot car thief...but that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DING DING DING!!! You are correct!!! DING DING DING!!!

    I wouldn't mind being a hot car thief. That would be fun.

    ReplyDelete