Friday, September 14, 2007

ames for the weekend!!

So I am off to Ames for the weekend. To spend some well needed time with my bestie Jenny. I am really excited to escape my little bitty town for awhile. Yea!!

Also on the list of good news. I GOT MY PHONE!!!!! Yea!! to that too. I am soooo happy that I finally got it after their wrong shipping and such. I hate when people give you a date that it will be there, and then it ends up being 2 days later. I know that it sound mean and bitchy to say that (you know wow she's pissed about 2 whole days) but all I am saying is if you give me an exact date meet it. If you can't meet the date then give a range. So basicly just give a range because I swear no one meets the date exactly.

Anyway that is all for now. Talk to you after the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment