Wednesday, September 5, 2007

my house!!!!!!


This is my little house!!!!!

The front door opens to my kitchen.
The kitchen is open to the living room.
My bedroom is next to the kitchen. The bathroom is right next to my bedroom and I have a lovely PINK tub and sink just like Cousin J used to have!!!!
The three season porch. This is attached to the back of my house and the door opens out to it from my living room.
More of the porch. Dad gave me his deer to hang out here. Hopefully it will be replaced with my own after this December.

My back yard. Look at all those trees and the lovely glistening you see at the bottom of the hill is the LAKE!!! Woohoo. Well that is it. That's my cozy little house. Sorry for the delay in pictures again. I am such a slacker. And I know my pictures aren't that good. I was in a hurry to take them. Didn't want to make you all wait any longer.

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! The E-Pad! That back yard is big enough for a dog...maybe you should get one. Glad to see everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have a dog but I am not allowed to have one. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Can't wait to come see it in person.

    ReplyDelete