Crazy kids, #1 playing Bratz on Play Station all afternoon, walk to the park, #3 eating the whole bag of Cheetos, #1,#2,#3 picking on eachother, oh yeah that bratz game means I have to read everything because they can't, #4 is just crawling all over the place, let me tell you so far it has been a very interesting day. Not horrible but I think the girls are getting bored of me and not wanting to just hang out. Well it is almost supper time here so I will be able to feed them in a little bit. I love that they have wireless internet so that I can sit here in the living room and just type away and watch the kids at the same time.
Maybe I will be able to write a little tomorrow too.
Promise me if you sing Babysittin' Blues you'll send us the video.
ReplyDelete