...it's a miracle!!!
"sometimes it's hard to see the lines we've drawn until we've crossed them. that's when we rely on the ones we love, to pull us back and give us something to hold onto"
I found this quote the other day. And it just kind of made sense to share it with you. I find this so true in my life. And I am daily amazed by the people who truly care about me and my well being.
First off my family is down right awesome. I have been house hunting for the last month and my parents have been great. I have drug them to 7 different house. Only slightly falling in love with one of them. The others have been serious shit holes. (excuse my french) But really people you are trying to sell your house have you ever seen a vacuum or a garbage can for that matter. Anyway, back to topic. I also have a super cool bro. He may drive me nuts a lot of the time, but he is there for me no matter what.
Then I have my friends. I would not be able to live with out them. You want to talk about people who pull me back to reality. These people have their jobs cut out for them. My life is ALWAYS filled with drama. I try to steer clear but I tell you what it hunts me down and shoots me in the ass every time. My two best friends are fantastic. And they are completely opposite sides of the spectrum as far as there backgrounds and interests.
Friend one total city girl. She was my roommate in college and I love her diversity. We had so much in common it was kind of scary. And Even though we are 6 hours apart we still have an amazingly deep and devoted connection to our friendship.
Now Friend two is my favorite guy in the whole world. He has known me for so long that I hate to say. hahaha!! ANYWAY, he's amazing and we have gone threw so much together. Unlike Friend one, he is so close that I have the chance to see him once every other week if not once a week. It's so nice to have him close. I wish that she was as close and he is.
That last statement seems confusing in my head. I was thinking I could use their first initials to try and designate which friend is which. Well I can't do that either. They are both J. : )
Alright, I'm signing off. I hope you all have a GREAT day!!
I really would die without those two in my life. They really do pull me back everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment