It's been almost two whole years since I blogged. I have changed my look and am trying to clean up some stuff that no longer exists. Lets see looking back on my last posts from years ago.
> I do have a Blackberry still. I have loved and abused the heck out of the 3 that have come into and left my life. I'm sure there will be another in my future sometime soon!
> I did get an Escape. An amazing vehicle. However, after seeing the new 2013 model online I will not be getting another one. I think it's time for a truck!!! This girl has wanted one for a long time and I think I'm about due.
> I still have a passion for photography. I love to take pictures. And now with my new computer and photography software I can wait to start trying out a bunch of new stuff. Hopefully you will be seeing a lot of it! (Wish me luck with that.)
> This picture is from my vacation to the Bahamas last year. I would love to go back. However, I am looking into different vacay options.
1.) Denver, CO in March to go skiing.
2.) Savanah, GA in May to spend some time way in the wonderful south.
3.) San Fransisco, CA in June with a trip to Napa for some wine tasting.
Hopefully I will pick one soon!
Well, I'm going to leave it at this for now.

No comments:
Post a Comment