Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Well I was thinking it might be time to fire this thing back up.

I have missed blogging. I don't know what I will write about everyday. I don't have a theme. It's just me and my ranting.

Today I'm at work wondering about all the things that I could be doing on the beautiful day outside. I want to be out in the sun. I want it to be a lot warmer but I'm taking what I can get for now. After the horrible Iowa winter that cursed our part of the state this year I am happy to say that most of the snow is gone and that the grass is getting green. : ) It makes for a happier me.

That rolls over into the new philosophy in life. "Don't worry, be happy!!!" I have made it part of my daily mantra. And it graces the face of my phone everyday. Speaking of phones and looking at the last post I made on here over a year ago. That is not my phone. This is:

And I love it!!! I sometimes wish that I would have gotten the gray one instead of the red because of all the very cool covers that they have now. But for now I'm still loving it one year later. I have added over 300 songs so it now serves as my ipod/mp3 player. It also keeps me up to date on all facebook and email business. Hahaha. As if I need help with that. I hate to say it but I am a facebook addict.

Well, let's see what happens next. I hope to blog more often and hopefully be more entertaining to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment