Monday, August 20, 2007

Just another weekend

All I can say is "where did summer go?" Everyone seems to be going back to school.

Anyway I had another wedding to go to this weekend. Was very happy for the couple two amazing people. My wedding count is now 4 down 2 to go. This has been the summer of the never ending wedding run. I have for the most part enjoyed them. However, I am also ready to be done.

I am also on a mission right now to read the list of "25 books to read before age 25." I will try to post the list tomorrow. I have 1 down and 24 to go on that list. I have just started to read "The Fountainhead" by Ayn Rand. So wish me luck.

Well that's about all there is here. Just another rainy day.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've read 25 books in 29 years...I think that makes me unqualified for my job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha nice one raul duke. And slightly sad :(
    You should deffinately read more.

    ReplyDelete