Friday, August 24, 2007

just another wedding

Well I am gaining on the wedding status. Tonight I have rehearsal for the wedding that I am in tomorrow. I guess I am starting to look forward to it a little. I am the Maid of Honor so I have felt that this was a little bit of a pain in the butt. I have called the bride, bridezilla, for basically the whole time that she has been engaged. She hasn't exactly been nice to her mother. Which from the outside looks like it hurts her mom. When in reality she is only trying to help. I think that is how it usually is with most moms and daughters. It just that I feel for the brides mom I guess.

I guess we will see after this afternoon and tonight how I feel about going to the wedding. I'm sure that the wedding will be fine after it is all said and done. I just wish that girls would chill out and take it easy during this time. Don't make it harder on yourselves that it has to be. You end up just annoying the people around you, and then they really don't care if "your" day is perfect or not. Most would end up rather seeing things go wrong. So just be happy with what you get. In 10 years you won't remember and you won't care anymore either.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it seem like when you start going to weddings you keep going to them over and over. Don't worry, the cycle ends...but never soon enough.

    ReplyDelete