Monday, August 27, 2007

Another One Bites the Dust

Well only one more wedding to go to left. I am so happy that I don't have to do anything for this last one but show up. We'll leave the lovely job of ushering everyone to their seats up to Jesse. I all honesty the wedding wasn't that bad. The bride did get a little (a lot) Bridezilla on everyone. I'll say it again if you are a bride just CHILL OUT!!! Everything will be okay.

Also some good news I will be moving into my own place this week I am very, very excited. I will post some pics of the place soon but for now I guess that you will have to be stuck with these.

The Bride and I

The Girls sitting around waiting to go.


Jesse and I at the reception.


Have a great day everyone in blogger-land.

1 comment:

  1. Boy, in that first picture the girl on your left looks WAY excited to be there. You look good in red though. I'm glad you guys had a good time. Can't wait to see pictures of the new place.

    ReplyDelete