this is just my everyday drive home from work.
curve one and the railroad bridge
curve two and lake trees

curve three and more trees. i'm almost home. YEA

I live next to a lake and all I can say that it is just the most beautiful place all year round. I can't wait for spring and summer too bad it will be a couple of months still. Spring won't hit until mid April and we still might get snow even then. I hope it comes sooner and warmer. As you can see in these dreary pics that it was snowing here again today.
curve three and more trees. i'm almost home. YEA
I live next to a lake and all I can say that it is just the most beautiful place all year round. I can't wait for spring and summer too bad it will be a couple of months still. Spring won't hit until mid April and we still might get snow even then. I hope it comes sooner and warmer. As you can see in these dreary pics that it was snowing here again today.
Oh wonderful snow ;)
It's be weird to drive home without hills. If I'd taken pictures yesterday you couldn't have seen anything but the dash board because it was raining so hard. I dig your 365 page, but you should smile more.
ReplyDelete