Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Kansas

So my mom and I had an adventure this weekend. We went to go visit my aunt in Lawrence. I have basically desided that the people of Lawrence were not the nicest people on the planet. However it was nice to go down and see my aunt and uncle. I hadn't seen them since their move in February.

I found it interesting that right after I had told my mom that I didn't like the people and she agreed with me that my aunt went off about how nice the people were. She hadn't even heard me say that I didn't like the people. Exspecially this one woman in the TJ Maxx. She came up to me and basically pushed her cart towards me just so that I would move so that she could look at what I had been looking at.

I told mom that I didn't feel the need to ever go back to Kansas again. I was also a little mad that my aunt went on and on about this cute little store down town called Bloom she said that they had all this cute stuff. Anyway I wanted to hit some of the shops down town that are trendy and have different stuff. Well I made that comment once and got completely ignored by my aunt. I guess I won't be going back to Kansas any time soon as far as I'm concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment