Thursday, October 18, 2007

is it friday yet??

Okay so I am just ready for Saturday so that I can sleep in. I love weekends purely for the sleep in factor.

Anyway I have another date with the nice guy again tommorow night. I have no idea what we will be doing. I was kind of being bad and told him that it was totally up to him. So, as of this moment I am clueless and guess what?? I LOVE IT!!!

I will also be babysitting again this weekend for the family that has 4 kids I will have #1 and #4 ages 8 and 1. They really are great kids and I am excited to see them. I haven't seen them for a while. #4 should be walking like crazy, last time I saw him he was standing up on his own.

On a side note. I want to have count downs on the side of my page. If anyone could tell me where to find one that would be great!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can help you, I am just a horrible cousin who never reads blogs. I will email you directions this weekend.

    ReplyDelete