Knocked Up made me laugh a lot. There is lots of sexual humor, lots of pot/getting high. The movie is a riot for all but one small part. I can't tell you what that is cuz I just plain don't want to ruin it for you. And how could I forget the ever beautiful and extremely HOTT Katherine Heigl.


Next I am a huge fan of football movies. I hate watching actual football. We Are Marshall is one of my favorites. The movie is based on the Marshall University football team in West Virgina in the 1970s. Basically there is a plane crash that kills almost the whole football team and coaching staff. So they work from the ground up to rebuild. Matthew McConaughey plays their new head coach, Jack Lengyel. Matthew is an absolute nut case in this movie. He just flat out looks like he is off his rocker but it adds some comedy. And I can't forget Matthew Fox who is the cutie assistant coach, Red Dawson.
I have also finished The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand. The book was insightful to say the least. Individualism and egotism are huge topics of the book that is based around the story of 4 men that are all in love with the same woman. Based on architecture and the drive to succeed the book isn't bad if you can make it through the 700+ pages.

No comments:
Post a Comment