While being an avid reader. I also LOVE to watch movies. And as I am currently taking a break from "The Book List" and reading some less classical books....I am reading the Twilight Saga. I am really enjoying it too. I have also seen all 4 of the movies and as I am reading "Breaking Dawn" right now I am ancsiously awaiting the movie release of Part 2 on November 16th. I'm ready for some previews to start slipping out. So far I will say that I have enjoyed the books a lot.
And in other movies...I'm not a huge fan of the super hero movie craze. The only super hero I really like is Batman. I have loved Christian Bale for a long time now. Ever since I saw him in American Psycho.
So you can bet that I am really, really looking forward to this one.


No comments:
Post a Comment