I have to give a shout out at the beginning of this post to Uppercase Living. It's the company that makes these totally awesome rub ons that you can put on walls, glass, mirrors, almost anything flat and solid.
To prepare it to stick to the top paper you have to rub and I mean rub hard to get them to release the backing and stick to the top paper.
After the rubbing your papers need to be peeled apart and then place the design on your surface and rub til you get it off the paper and on to what ever you're applying it to. In my case the surface was my refinished trunk.
Final product looks something like this. I wish that this on would have come bigger. I wanted it to cover the front and wrap the side and lid.
I did get it to wrap the side a little bit as you can see in the corner shot.
I have a frame with a tree that I am going to do next I'll show you the finished product soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment