I always hate when I get upset at a parent. It has been one of those weeks where I have felt that my mother is being a nagging person. Don't take it the wrong way. I LOVE my parents and my mom has been a great one, but there are just those times when you just get fed up. I feel the strain of them wanting me to do there and be this and the pressure has just taken a toll.
And then I feel like I am being a bad child for thinking and saying this. I know that they are just looking out for me and what me to be bigger and better and do great things. But I'm tired and I flat out just don't care sometimes. I want to live up to the standards but when I don't I feel like I have let them down and that I'm just not good enough. And it's not like they are asking that much of me either. It's the small stuff that gets to me.
So, if you feel this way. Please feel free to tell me all about it. Or if you think I'm just flat out, out of line.
No comments:
Post a Comment