Loved this old barn I saw today while I was out making a delivery for work. The whole right side is missing but you can't see that from this angle. (I'm also going to say that I'm sorry for the reflections in some of these pics.)
A nice full creek. Hahaha, I love the water. It's a good thing that I live on a lake.

A few cows that I saw on the cruise too. We don't have many cattle in these here parts. Oh, I'm kidding we don't talk like that. But we really don't have very many cattle.

However, we do have some of these. (chicken houses)
A few cows that I saw on the cruise too. We don't have many cattle in these here parts. Oh, I'm kidding we don't talk like that. But we really don't have very many cattle.
However, we do have some of these. (chicken houses)
No comments:
Post a Comment