Pure hotness from Briana Evigan.
How about a little bit of Robert Hoffman
And a little bit part from the amazing Channing Tatum
Now that's just sexy. Anyway the movie was awesome. The theater was crazy after the big dance performance at the end of the movie all the people in the theater started clapping. It was the funniest thing Kim and I had ever seen.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteHello Telefone VOIP. Unfortunately we cannot use your services because you're a raging douche bag and no one really likes spam you know? Learn to speak English or stay the hell off my cousins blog.
ReplyDeleteE - I'm disappointed. I'll agree that the lead girl is hot, but I don't know if you could pack enough hot naked or half naked chics in to that movie to make me go see it.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete